The North Star white lab solitaire diamond necklace set on 14K white gold diamond cut link chain was designed by Angel Love and produced in Toronto, Canada (the Great White North) as a symbol of freedom. The North Star played a key role in helping slaves to find their way to freedom by locating the Big Dipper, a well-recognized asterism most visible in the night sky in late winter and spring.
Kindness is not just a hug and a smile; it requires that we stand up to injustice and stand in defence of those who are being oppressed. Human slavery of any form is a violation of the very basic rights of being human. This is why we support 6 leading anti-sex-trafficking organizations (click on About Us/Causes We Support tab to learn more).
A lab-created diamond is “grown” inside a lab using cutting-edge technology that replicates the natural diamond growing process. Although grown by scientists instead of created in the earth's crust, lab diamonds are absolutely real diamonds — they display the same chemical and optical properties as natural diamonds. Even expert gemologists can't tell the difference. They are also appraised the exact same way.
The beauty of lab diamonds is precisely that they are identical to mined diamonds but it's like growing them in a greenhouse versus mining them from the earth so that they are 100% conflict-free (no white mined diamonds in the world can state that they are conflict-free!). They are also sustainable in that production offers much less land displacement, way less emissions, less water usage and does not endanger human lives.
We at Angel Love have now decided to only design, create and support lab based white diamonds for sale in our shop (black diamonds mined from the earth aren't subject to conflict the way white diamonds are eg. white diamonds being most popular are often at human cost hence the term "blood diamonds") so that our products stand by our values.
- white solitaire round brilliant cut lab diamond. *white lab-created diamonds are priced identically to mined diamonds using the cut, carat size, colour and clarity to determine their individual worth.
- on a North East South West 14K white gold setting
- Diamond Weight: 0.30 ct white lab diamond
- G (colour scale) SI1 (clarity) - Ideal cut grade with excellent symmetry
- 14K white gold diamond cut chain 16 inches with three loop sizing options (choker, mid-length, standard length)
- custom order in white gold or yellow gold setting and chain
- 2-3 week turnaround before shipping (available for free delivery in Toronto GTA or pick up at mutually agreeable location in the GTA)